Saturday, March 29, 2008

Benefit of a Doubt

For those of you that read my last blog post I ended up going out with a few of these "Losers" just to try to give them the benefit of a doubt.

Guy number "Two" although I have told him I have been dating someone new he'll still randomly send text messages to my cell. The one this week just read "Sup" so 5 hours later I decided to simply reply "NM" (Not Much) and I haven't heard anymore from him since which is perfectly fine with me.

So guy number "Three" has became a friend and he realized this week that he really does need to remove his personal ad he placed on the dating website we met from because what it comes down to apparently is...he has been heart broken a bit beyond repair. I think we both know he does really seem to like me, he's just a bit in denial I think. He has told me that if he was to be with someone right now, it would be me.

Guy number "Four" apparently didn't know how to get in my pants fast enough(which didn't happen). So he started turning into a jerk perhaps thinking that reverse-psychology or bringing another person down would make him seem out of my league or make him feel better about himself. He'd say such rude things to me as...

"you look older than me" (when everyone says I look 18 and he looks his age)
"you have wrinkles" (even babies have wrinkles, ha-ha)
"don't get any bigger" (when he hits on women a lot bigger than myself)

Anyway, I believe he was just trying to make a quick buck out of me by wanting to use my design skills to his advantage. This man is perhaps insane which is why...he is I claim "single for good reason". As for my comeback to all his immature remarks "at least I don't have white hair yet", he shut his mouth after knowing that I noticed his gray, ha-ha. Its funny comparing these remarks to the ones he said in my previous post.

No comments: