Monday, August 25, 2008

Is He "The One"

I've seen this man around my frequent watering hole, he chats up a storm with everyone he meets, is friendly, fun and so adorable. At that rate I wasn't sure what his story was...if he was single, a player, married or looking for something serious. All I knew was that he talked to my friends and always went a little out of his way to give that extra "hello, how are you" my way.

To make a long story short after about a month or so had passed of us doing the meet and greet at the watering hole and having those awkward moments of strangers that bump in the night and a full moon on the horizon...something had sparked. He asked me to dance...but this time was different from our brief 2 seconds of standing a mile apart on the dance floor before. We danced...and danced...and danced some more...we got closer and closer with our arms around one another. We felt the affection between each other that we had both been missing for years in our lives.

Needless to say we've started a serious relationship together. Of course I'm skeptical and a bit scared, but he says he really likes me a lot and I really like him too. Hopefully my trust in him will grow and we may fall in love. As of now...I feel there are secrets between us, secrets that if not told could make or break a newly ignited relationship.

No comments: